Monday, July 25, 2011

It is now time to......

PANIC! Yes ladies and gentlemen I have officially reached that point where I am begining to stress about my curriculum for the coming year (also how I am going to pay for all of that curriculum)! Did I choose the right program? Will my son be overstimulated by the pictures in the book? Will they respond to the new material? Are they ready for the new material? Am I being unrealistic? This year I have the added stress of having to file under the school district. I have to fill out my paper work, send it in, and then at the end of the year they we check over my portfolio.
It is not that I am really worried they don't think I do enough, as I think we do more than expected. I just worry that the paperwork will get lost or some other possibility that is so minute it really should not be worth thinking about.
My biggest fear is buying a curriculum and spending a fair amount of money on it, only to have it not work for us! Then having to find something else and spend more money.
Over the nextfew weeks I will beging to order our curriculums and the books will start coming in. Getting fresh material and pouring over them is so exciting to me! I love looking through the books and relearning with my boys through out the year.
Now I just have to figure out our new schedule and what to do with a 18 month old while I teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment